Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Family Vacation

We had so much fun on our short vacation! 2 nights with the kiddos was a perfect amount of time. Jordan and Em had lots of fun at Idlewild and the petting zoo. We had perfect weather (low 70s and sunny!). I didn't bring my phone anywhere, so have limited pictures, but know that Chris and my mom took some more, so will try to get them uploaded. Great memories! I could not have asked for a better birthday!

 Little Man playing on his water table 
oooo that face! 
 Em sewing a wedding dress out of paper towels 
 Hot tubbing with my girl! 
 Me and my boy! 
 Hair wrap for our big girl! 
snoozing at the park 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...