Friday, August 5, 2016

Welp, I'm officially back at work. Bittersweet, HATE leaving my babies but happy to get back to my norm a bit (I've been out of the office since March 17th and on leave since April 22nd-crazy! So much has happened since then!). 

Before returning to work, we went on a short vacation to Pittsburgh and Idlewild Amusement Park. It was so fun, and Jordan did great! I was a little worried about him being out of our routine a bit, but he really is such an easy going baby. Em had the time of her life swimming in the "hot pool" (hot tub) and riding rides, visiting animals, eating junk food. Basically the perfect vacation for her! 

Life is about to get more hectic with working full time and having two kids, but we are embracing the chaos! Enjoy the pics!
 Em loves her baby brother! 
 Our little sweetheart! 
 Family pic! Yes..Jordan is in there...
 Pony Rides
 Daddy and Emmy!
 Marissa and Em
 Em and Nana
 Brothers! 
 Uncle Adam, me and Jords

 Family Pic
Caught a quick smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...