Thursday, March 3, 2016

Quick Baby Post



Yikes, look at that bump! 25 weeks, but measuring 2 weeks ahead. Had my doctor appoint yesterday, baby boy was squirming all around with a strong and steady heartbeat of 155. I'm doing pretty well, but my blood pressure was a little elevated, so need to monitor it at home too and be sure it stays close to normal range. Doctor told me just to take time to relax...always difficult for a working mother (or any mother to be honest!!) Going to try to take a little extra time for myself this weekend! 

Still feeling pretty good, slowing down a little bit (earlier than I did with Em for sure!) I was walking on the treadmill last night (since the weather has been super crappy) and I usually try to go for 30 mins and a pretty good pace. Last night I made it to 20, and was just done. Not sure if it was an off day or just getting to a point things are more difficult. Hopefully with a little rest over the weekend I'll be back to my normal self! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...