Monday, April 20, 2015

That's our Em!

Haha, well our Em has a little personality, that is an understatement I suppose! She makes us laugh every day. Enjoy the pics (and video!)
I told Em to get dressed, this was the outfit she chose. I suppose it is good for the unpredictable Cleveland weather?

Emmy and Daddy
Look at our pretty tree! We totally love our house!
I had to go to work for a little on Sunday-this is what I came home to-no shoes, pants or helmet. But the girl is loving life! 
Our typical walk through Target. I wish I would have gotten on video when she actually stopped to preform it and then bowed say "thank you, thank you, thank you". What a ham! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...