Monday, February 23, 2015

Happy Birthday!

We had a great time celebrating Chris' 32nd birthday! I wish I would have gotten more pic! We all had a "cold" day Friday, so we took Em to the science center and out to lunch. Lots of fun! Friday night, we were able to get together with friends and family and go out to dinner, to the Lake Erie Monster's game and out for some drinks. The hockey game was a lot more fun then I thought it would be! Saturday we attending a chili challenge at BW-Chris didn't win, but I loved his chili and so did Em. Sunday were got to celebrate his birthday with family. All and all a pretty awesome weekend. Notice how I did not mention ANY packing in all of that? Yeah, that is because we still haven't started...yikes this is going to be a long couple of weeks!!

My little girl! She never lets me put clips in her hair, so I had to get a picture.
Nana brought over glitter to make crowns with Em on Friday night. So Saturday I put the little one to work! I'm pretty sure there is still a pound of glitter in our house! (oh, and btw she did this on her own-but she did do a great job!).
Chris and I at the hockey game!
drinks and food!
Em made a "leaf" pile. yep...good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...