Monday, October 27, 2014

Sometimes Sorry Doesn't Cut It Mom!

"Sometimes sorry doesn't cut it Mom!" Yes friends, that is what my 2.5 year old daughter said to me yesterday when I kicked her block by mistake and said "sorry". I don't even know where she gets this stuff from. She also likes to say to me "Just you and me kid" when it is only the two of us together. Haha, she cracks me up for sure! Great weekend (other than I had to work a bit) but couldn't ask for better weather or more fun!

Pumpkin painting! (so happy we could do it outside...)
Pumpkin Patch
Daddy and Emmy!
So many to choose from!
Mommy and Emmy!
Pulling her hair out trying to figure out which one to choose!
Em wouldn't get out of bed today-told her she had to get a move on. Well, she got out of bed and went back to sleep on our floor. haha too cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day!  Fun weekend (except for all the rain on Saturday!). Em had her choir concert, got manis/pedis with grandma and Em, ...