Monday, October 6, 2014

7 Years!

Wow, can't believe Chris and I have been married 7 years. We've moved away from Cleveland, lived in Savannah, had our beautiful daughter, moved back to Cleveland, bought our first house, sold our first house...and the list goes on and on! Saturday Nana and Uncle Adam spent the Day with EC so we could have date day/night. Went to the Westside Market to get the makings for lobster mac and cheese (let me tell you...best thing I ever ate!) and got drinks and appetizers at Bar Centro. Perfect day! Sunday we spent watching the Browns...how they pulled out that win...wow! Ok, and look at how cute this girlie is! LOVE HER! Oh, but we are sick...again...in our house. Em came home with a cold early last week, now I have it. She seems to be better other than a little cough, so I'm sure I'll be fine in a few days too. Ugg...
Is that daddy in the background?
Swinging-don't care if it's cold and I'm too big for the swing!
Painting daddy's toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day!  Fun weekend (except for all the rain on Saturday!). Em had her choir concert, got manis/pedis with grandma and Em, ...