Monday, March 24, 2014

Fun Weekend

Ok, so the pics below don't really do the weekend justice, but I have a few better ones on my camera that I haven't uploaded yet. This weekend we had a blast. On Saturday I worked with a great service project, Project Linus. You can see more about the mission here: http://www.projectlinus.org/ but basically it is making blankets for children in the hospital or who have witnessed violence or tragedy. The chapter I worked with brought blankets to all of the students at Chardon High School after the shooting in February of 2012. The teachers told the organization that it was the first time they's seen many of the students after the shooting. That is some pretty powerful stuff! So needless to say it was an awesome two hours. During that time I cranked out 5 blankets with my partner!

Saturday evening Chris had a catering event that he was doing, so EC and I went out to dinner with Grandma, and then to our favorite destination, Target. Sunday we watched Frozen (well..Chris and I did and Emma Clare watched parts...) and had swimming Lessons. EC was the only kid not crying and went under several times and jumped off the side a whole bunch. She loves the water! All and All, great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...