Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Busy!

I think to say we've been busy in our household would be an understatement, so I'm sorry for no picture posts lately! Last weekend we took advantage of the awesome weather and went to the zoo, but I have to upload those pics off my camera. So, we have two bits of good news from this past week/weekend. Grandma Pat had her surgery and all went well-cancer free! Wahoo! We also moved in to our new house this weekend-pics soon I promise. EC spent her weekend with Nana getting nice and sugared up and her finger nails painted. She has been asking for Nana ever since...

Emma Clare is getting cuter and cuter, just thought you should know. I love the conversations we have on a daily basis. My favorite things she says now are "that's enough" (if you're doing something she doesn't want you to) and "that's all I got" (if you ask for extra kisses or hugs-she'll give you one, but that's all she's got!) I think life is going to start slowing down a bit for us-and I don't mind one single bit!
Sugared up and ready for a nap but oh so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...