Monday, December 16, 2013

Another weekend closer to Christmas, yay!! We had a very chill weekend (so chill in fact I took no pictures-so instead I'm posting some from right after Thanksgiving when Nana took EC to Chuckie Cheese's...yikes). Friday Chris and I went out with another couple for dinner and Grandma watched EC. Saturday Chris and I made 120 candies for his cookie exchange at work. Lots of fun-just a good thing EC took a good nap through it all! We had dinner with my Godparents and EC was a riot. Sunday was just a lazy day with no real plans. Just enjoyed all the snowfall out of our windows! I can't believe we are almost at Christmas-can't wait!

 Climbing up high! 
 Nana went in with EC-Chris and I were pretty sure we wouldn't fit (or at least that is the excuses we used!)
 Again? Again? 

And this is just a throw back from about 1 year ago...crazy how much she's grown!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...