Monday, April 1, 2013

A picture says a 1000 words! And some videos too!

Happy Easter! We had a great time with family and friends. Friday we went to the jump yard (kind of lame since EC was too little to allowed on most stuff, boo). But we ended on a high note by going to Tommy's with Mark and Caitlin and Caitlin's mom (such good food!) Saturday we had a beautiful day at the park and then got ice cream for dinner (Great mom, I know!). Check out the video below of EC on the swing. That laugh is something else! For Easter we met Uncle Adam and Aunt Marissa at church, then had some yummy food and LOTS of playing with new toys!
 Look at all of those new toys!!
 Jumping on the bed with Nana!


Do you like my new pjs from Nana? (Nana was sick of the Christmas PJs I kept putting EC in...)


 Park! (PS I was too scared to go down that little slid...)
 Fun at Home Depot (EC looks terrified!)

 self portrait


 My new chick!
Do I have something on my face?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...