Friday, March 1, 2013

Making a Mess!






Sorry for the lack of blogging, I've been under the weather with the flu (serves me right for not getting a flu shot... I kept putting it off and putting it off. Bad Kerry!) I'm just so thankful that EC got a flu shot and still seems in good health! She is such an amazing little girl. She seems to have settled into a good sleeping schedule-2 naps (1 at 9am and one at 2pm) and then sleeping through the night from about 7:30pm-7am. Never thought I'd see this day! She is doing some amazing cruzing and loves using her walker. I'm guessing first steps are going to happen any moment! I can't believe that she is going to be 11mo old this weekend! How did that happen! In other news, we start swimming lessons on Sunday (provided that I'm feeling better! Say a quick prayer!!)

Enjoy the pictures! If there is one thing EC is good at, it is making a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...