Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas (a little early!)

 Just Chilling in my blue jeans!
Getting ready to get my Christmas photos taken!
 
 
 
Have I mentioned lately how cute Emma Clare is. She just makes me smile more and more each day. This weekend we had her Christmas photos taken (if you are really interested, you can check them out at searsphoto.com session #125213 password CJPGZ). She did such a good job, she is such a ham.
 
In other exciting news...we are headed back to Cleveland! I will be starting a new position at BW as a housing coordinator. I start on January 3rd. Chris will be joining us at the end of his school year (maybe before, we'll see.).
 
Lots of changes, but we are very blessed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...