Friday, January 8, 2016

Super Quick Baby Post

Had my doctor appointment today. Everything looked get, heartbeat was 150. Can't wait until January 21 to find out the sex! Also scheduled the rest of my prenatal visits today...yikes. I have a feeling this is going to all sneak up on me! I'm feeling pretty good, a little bit of trouble sleeping and some heartburn, but most of my energy is back!

Last night when putting Em to bed, she asked me "Mom, will the baby be the size of a frog or like, a pillow". I said, "Well, closer to a pillow". Her response, "good". Then she asked "Does your tummy hurt when the baby kicks you?"  "No, not really." And Em said "What about when she is wearing shoes in there?". I said, "The baby had no shoes, or clothes on for that matter". Em's responded "She's naked?!" and was totally horrified. I love how 3 year old minds work! (and yes, Em is convinced we are having a girl...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep busy! Soccer games, Jordan's birthday party, fundraisers, build a bear, playgrounds. This time of year seems to be the busiest with...