Took the kiddos strawberry picking. They had a blast. Celebrated Chris with burgers and chillin' on Sunday (and I didn't take a single pic!). Summer is off to a great start! Em has basketball camp this week and Jordan is at Safety Town. Dad is excited to have a "little" break.
Monday, June 21, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...


No comments:
Post a Comment