Awesome birthday weekend! Thursday, go to take Jordan to the St. Ambrose fair, Friday one on on time with Em shopping and then lots of friend and family time the rest of the weekend! Chris got me a new fire pit for the backyard-lots of smores were had. All in all, perfect way to celebrate turning 37!
Monday, June 28, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...










No comments:
Post a Comment