We celebrated Chris' 33rd birthday this weekend! He kicked it off with a whiskey tour and dinner with Mark Friday, and Saturday dinner with family. It was a pretty great weekend-and Em was on her best behavior all weekend, which is always great! Chris and Em also had their first snow day on Tuesday an built an igloo. Em was very sad on Friday when it was 55 degrees and the igloo melted..but I'm sure we'll get another storm! On the pregnancy front, I'm happy to be well over half way through. Having problems sleeping, and just kind of overall tired. But I guess that is to be expected at this stage, so we'll push through!
Emmy's igloo!
Totally has trash bags on her feet because we forgot her boots at school. Hey, you gotta be resourceful!
Bumpity bump.
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Monday, February 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...





No comments:
Post a Comment