Boy!
I am so happy to announce our little peanut is a boy! So blessed. Both Chris and I are very happy...Em...well not so much. She says she really wanted a sister. But I'm sure she'll come around! We were all able to go to the ultrasound together this morning, which was very special. The doctor said that everything looks right on track and perfect. Baby boy is growing a few days ahead of my due date (Em was at this point too). So happy to have a healthy baby boy! Can't wait to meet you soon little guy! Now...time to start thinking of names!!
Thursday, January 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...


No comments:
Post a Comment