Poor EC. Not that you'd know if from the pics below, but EC had an awful ear infection. We thought last weekend something might be up since she was having bad sleeping, but seemed fine during the day. On Wednesday night, she hardly slept at all, and kept pulling her ear. Yep, awful ear infection, confirmed by the doctor. We started meds on Thursday (oh, btw my 30th...yep, I'm old now) and she had a pretty miserable day. Which ended in me covered in throw up (her's not mine. Happy Birthday). Friday she was in much better spirits and by Saturday she was once again a maniac. So Sunday we spent some quality time at the splash pad. She was pretty much in heaven! Love that little girly girl!
Monday, June 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...




No comments:
Post a Comment