I just love the weekends. I need a job where I have at least a 4 day weekend, every weekend. Oh and with the same pay and benefits (please let me know if you have any leads). A great weekend! Saturday we hung around and ran some errands and had Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Paul over for pizza (as a thank you for our big girl bed!). Chris made deep dish pizza on the Green Egg-omg out of this world! Sunday we hung out with Nana and enjoyed the outdoors! EC even got to get her face painted for the first time-very cute and I've never seen her sit so still. We planted some herbs and tomatoes and spent most of the day outside. Great weekend overall! EC is still choosing not to nap...but I'm trying to take it as a positive since this means we get to spend more time together...right?
Face Painting!
Mommy and EC!
Monday, May 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...




No comments:
Post a Comment