Yikes! I'm not sure how this weather can keep getting worse and worse but it does! Makes it very difficult to get out of the house (we are going stir crazy here people!). We decided to go to Nana's this weekend for a change of scenery (and toys!). We had fun playing and just hanging out. Pretty chill (no pun intended) weekend. Emma Clare had one outing to home depot...doesn't get more exciting than that!
Monday, January 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment