Sunday, April 1, 2012
Getting the party started!
Well...ms Emma Clare decided to not come on her own. So her we are getting induced. So far so good! We arrived at the hospital at 5 and started cervidal and now just waiting. I've already had some contractions (they even asked me if I wanted something for the pain...I said no...if this is all of the pain I'll have I should be just fine. A girl can dream right?) well that is the update for now. Keep the good vibes rolling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment