We've told our parents, some family and a few close friends about our little bundle of joy. It's still so new, and doesn't always feel real.
I'm still feeling really good (I hope this lasts!). I have still been a little moody, smells of some things are bothering me but other than that, all is good! I'd say I'm having food cravings, but anyone who knows me knows that this is not anything new. Chris asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and when I answered and Oreo milkshake he was not surprised (I ended up with oatmeal...not the same but still good).
The main goals for me is to be as healthy as possible. I'm trying to eat well (lots of organic veggies!) and exercise. Other than that just excited/anxious about my first doctors appointment. It seems so far away!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer is quickly wrapping up! Em made the freshman volleyball team--I couldn't be more proud of all the hard work she put in this summe...
-
School is in full swing, volleyball is in full swing, life is busy! Traying to take the time to enjoy the little things!
-
Chris and I got to squeeze in a date night--so important when things are so busy during this season! Other than that, just trying to stay pr...
-
Enjoying our fall days! Of course, with the change of weather and school back in session, we've been fighting off some illnesses, but I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment